maou-totte progress

Victory!

Figured I would write an update post, since I started this translation project a few weeks ago. I’ve more or less finished translating chapter 0. I think I’m also done cleaning (“cleaning”) the pages, so all that’s left is to finish localizing then typeset. There are a lot of text-heavy panels, and a couple where I might need to do a bit of redrawing (or I might just do the lazy low-alpha overlay, basically graying out the Japanese text and slapping English text on top).

Part of me wants to translate chapters 1 and 2 first before I finish up work on chapter 0 since names or references or whatnot might make more sense. However, it would also be nice to actually finish something, since it’s proof that I’m actually getting something done. We’ll see; with the holidays coming up, I might either have a lot of time or no time at all to work on this project. I probably won’t get chapter 0 out until the new year regardless.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s